How to Take Your Internet Relationship Offline
Let’s assume it’s been a few weeks or even months since you registered on an international dating site. You have been texting several girls in different countries, and finally got hooked by one of them. She seems to be nice: her profile pictures tell you she’s attractive (and even of your taste), her replies to your messages tell you she’s smart, and her descriptions in a profile tell you she has similar to your views on a relationship.
Every day you text each other no matter what the time is (yes, you’re in different time zones), you’ve sent her virtual gifts, even ordered delivery of flowers to her place. She got it — you like her. But these are the hints of only liking her. How do you get to the next level? How do you let her know you want to see her?
Give a hint
Well, start with throwing more hints. Here’s a handful of examples:
- I dream of seeing you one day
- I had a dream in which we actually met
- What would you say if I was standing right behind the door of your apartment?
- What if we bump into each other somewhere in the airport?
- As I was in the streets, I keep seeing women who look like you. I keep thinking: is that her?
And so on. Give her a good hint whip texting her on an online dating site and see her reaction. If it’s positive, move on to the next level.
Suggest a phone or video call
You’re lucky to live in the 21st century. Nowadays international dating sites and mail order bride websites offer a wide variety of communication tools. Apart from emailing systems, chat-rooms and so on, you also can make phone and video calls to beautiful single women all over the globe.
Use this opportunity to get in touch with the girl who you think might be «that one». It is crucial to talk with a girl on a phone before meeting her in life, especially if she lives kilometers away from you.
What if you don’t like the sound of her voice? What if her body language shows you she isn’t that much into you? You need to figure everything out before crossing oceans for her. But if she’s indeed «the one», the sweetness of her voice will push you to take the bull by the horns and invite her on an offline date asap!
Finally, invite her
Be sincere, don’t prevaricate. Tell her maybe it’s time for you to meet. Here are several options for you:
- Meet on neutral territory (travel together to the point of destination, perhaps, some resort)
- Meet in her hometown or home country (this is the best option for both of you — the girl will feel safe and you will learn about her culture)
- Meet in your country (note that you will have to cover visa expenses for your girl to show that you are capable of providing her with financial stability, though it is negotiable too)
All in all, don’t be afraid of getting on a new level. Going on an offline date is not an obstacle but a bridge between your online and offline relationship!
Thanks for your reply!
It will appear after moderation.